Namibian Safaris – Tours and Self Drive
At first glance, Namibia comes across as a diamond in the rough. The surroundings are scabrous and illimitable. If you decide to take a closer look, you will come to the realization that Namibia is one of the most exquisite and varied countries on the African continent.
The oxidized and hoary sand dunes overlook the Atlantic Ocean, wildlife is plentiful and the cultural diversity is always ready to refresh your memory of the country’s colourful past. In Namibia, you have the opportunity to venture into the unknown and yet be completely safe and sound.
Namibia offers its visitors anything from wildlife safaris, extreme sports and mind-blowing landscape photography to one of the most European cities in Africa or a 4×4 adventure into desolation and untouched beauty. Come and explore!
Safaris and Tours
We offer tours to the major tourist attractions as well as adventures off the beaten track:
- Discover the Best of Namibia which takes you to the mighty Fish River Canyon, the famous dunes of Sossusvlei, Big Game viewing in the Etosha National Park and much more.
- The Skeleton Coast-Tour uses an aircraft as well as 4×4 vehicles to take you the most beautiful and remote places Namibia has to offer.
- The 22 750km² wildlife sanctuary in Namibia called Etosha National Park offers excellent game viewing in one of Africa’s most accessible venues.
- The sand dunes of Sossuvlei in the Namib Desert are often referred to as the highest dunes in the world and are surely one of the most spectacular sights in Namibia.
- Namibia is a beautiful country with a huge variety of very unique fauna and flora. But there are so many more places of interest in Namibia and beyond
Highlights in Namibia
Namibia offers a lot of great adventures. For example sandboarding in Swakopmund is a fun and haunting experience. Wander through the Ghost Town of Kolmanskop near Lüderitz. If you are lucky you can spot a black rhinoceros at Etosha National Park.
Namibia Travel Facts
Population: 2.1 million
Area: 825,000 km²
Neighbouring Countries: South Africa, Angola, Botswana, Zambia, Zimbabwe
Languages: English, Afrikaans, German, Oshiwambo
Currency: Namibian dollar
Calling Code: +264
Time Zone: WAT (UTC +1) / WAST (UTC +2)
Seasons: Rainy from October to April and Dry from May to September
Visa Requirements: All visitors’ passports must be valid for 6 month after the intended departure. Visitors from the USA, Canada, Germany, the UK, France, Ireland, Australia and New Zealand are issued with 90 day visitors’ permits on arrival.